Anyway, my recipe is inspired by a recipe I saw on TV a few days ago on a Jamie Oliver program.
I fell in love immediately but some of the ingredients and spicing was not exactly to my liking so I changed things here and there..
3 tuna fillet cans in water
4 sheets filo pastry
0,75 dl fresh coriander finely chopped
0,75 dl Thai sweet chili sauce
0,75 dl finely chopped pickled cucumbers (smörgåsgurka)
salt to taste
butter for frying
1. Open the cans and drain the water out then crumble the tuna into a bowl. Add the coriander, pickled cucumber and sweet chili sauce, then taste with salt.
2. Place one sheet of filo pastry flat on a lightly floured surface then fold in two and add split the tuna mix into four portions.
3. Spoon each on one end and form a rectangle then wrap by rolling twice then folding the ends in then rolling till the end.
4. Repeat the process till you have 4 wraps.
5. When all the other items in this meal are ready heat some butter in a pan and fry the wraps till golden brown on both sides.
3 dl classic couscous
6 dl boiling water
1 cube vegetable stock
3 tbsp sun-dried tomato pureé
1 bulb grated fennel
1 dl pomegranate seeds
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
salt if needed
1. Pour the boiling water in a deep bowl. Add the vegetable stock cube and tomato pureé and stir till they are dissolved then add the couscous and stir, then cover for 10 minutes and it'll cook on it's own. Uncover and fluff up the couscous with a fork.
2. Dish out on a big serving dish and garnish with the grated fennel and pomegranate seeds.
2 big ripe tomatoes
1 thumb-sized peeled finely grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp sweet chili
4 drops Tabasco
1. Peel the tomatoes with a peeler, (you can also peel the tomatoes by dropping them in boiling water for a few seconds, then they'll be easy to peel with your hands) then place in a deep bowl and mix it with a hand blender.
2. Add the grated ginger, sweet chili and tobasco, then squeeze the lime over and stir.