These cookies are absolutely the best chocolate chip cookies that you will ever taste.. kids don't like these.. They are for the parents
1dl confectioners sugar
2dl granulated cane sugar (brown sugar would do)
5dl all purpose flour
2tsp baking soda
2tsp vanilla extract
300g good quality dark chocolate chips (minimum 50%)
2dl coarsely chopped hazelnuts
2dl coarsely chopped almonds
1. Mix the butter with the sugars till fluffy.
2. add the eggs and vanilla extract.
Mix the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl then add to the mix.
3. Add the chocolate chips, hazelnuts and almonds and mix with your hands till it forms a dough.
4. Place a piece of plastic wrapping on a table and form 1/3 of the dough into a tub then wrap in the plastic and roll till a perfect tube. Then repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
5. You can actually freeze your dough at this point to bring out whenever you feel like some cookies!!
6. Place the dough into the fridge for 30 mins then being out and chop into 1cm thick discs that you place on a greased oven form.
7. Bake for 6-8 minutes on 200 degrees.