2 dl sugar (0,85 cups)
2 dl flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390 Fahrenheit)
1. melt the butter on low heat then add the chopped dark chocolate and stir till all is melted.
2. whisk eggs and sugar till full of air.
3. add all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir then add gradually to the eggs sugar mix while whisking.
4. add the melted butter/chocolate mix and stir.
5. butter an oven form, then add the mixture.
6. place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
I serve it with whipped cream and top it with fresh berries!