1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 bananas, mashed
1 dl cane granulated sugar
1 dl cup crunchy peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 dl sunflower oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
150 g dark chocolate chips
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
2. In a stand mixer beat the sugar, egg and bananas, mix till fluffy, then add the oil and vanilla extract.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix for a few minutes till throughly mixed, then add the peanut butter and mix for a few seconds.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips with a spoon.
5. Grease a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes in a 180 degrees Celsius.
6. Let cool when you take it out then go around the edges with a knife before taking out.
SILCE AND ENJOY!