Well, here is how..
250 g unbleached bread flour (you can exchange 100 g with rye flour for a darker bread)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp honey
250 g naturell yoghurt or greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp crushed fennel seeds, anise seeds or cumin seeds (if in Sweden you can use a pinch of brödkryddor) OPTIONAL!
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and honey and knead for 5-10 minutes. Till you have a smooth dough. You might need to add a dash of flour..
3. Take out on a lightly floured surface then shape into a log and cut into 8 buns.
4. Roll out each bun till they are about 1 cm think, then stab with a fork a few times. If you have a flatbread pin roll then you do not need to use a fork.
5. Bake for 10 minutes on a baking sheet in a 225 Celsius degrees oven.