Anyway, so I cooked the potatoes without the rice due to the lack of stove and it turned out very delicious!!
600 g (yukon golds or fast potatis) potatoes peeled and sliced in 0,5 cm discs
2 green bell peppers sliced in rings
1 yellow onion sliced in rings
1 big carrot sliced in in discs
3 skinless boneless chicken breasts (you can use chicken thighs if you prefer them)
1 big tomato sliced
30 g butter
3 garlic cloves minced (if they are big use only 2)
4 tbsp tomato paste
2 tomatoes peeled (you can leave the skin on if you don't mind it or you can use 1 dl crushed tomatoes instead)
1/2 tbsp dried coriander (kosbara nashfa)
1 tsp cumin
a pinch of chilli
1 cube of vegetable broth
1 tsp paprika
0,5 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
2 dl hot water
Freshly ground pepper and after tasting the spice mix add salt if needed
1. Mix all the ingredients (but leave out the water) in a food processor. Take one table spoon of the mix and smear the deep oven pan with it.
2. Layer all the chopped vegetables on top of the sauce. Then massage the chicken breasts with a a bit of the spice mix.
3. Add the water to the rest of the mix and pour it on the vegetables then lay the chicken breasts on top.
4. Chop the butter in small cubes and lay them over the chicken and the vegetables.
5. Cook for 35 minutes in a 200 degrees Celsius oven. Put the top grill on and grill for 5 minutes at the end if the chicken have not taken colour!