These are delicious and very easy to make..
12 dl Rice Krispies
200 g marshmallows
1 dl peanut butter
1 dl Nutella
200 g dark chocolate chopped
1. Melt the marshmallows in the microwave on full effect for 45 second to one minute.
2. Mix in the dark chocolate and whisk until it melts.
3. Add the peanut butter and Nutella and whisk till all is mixed well.
4. Melt the mix into the microwave on full effect for another 30 seconds.
5. Add the Rice Krispies and mix well (you might need to use your hands)
6. Press the mixture into a pan and let cool for 30 mins.
7. Chop into small squares and enjoy :)