Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Super Chocolaty Cookies!!
Now, this is a recipe that will change your life.. these cookies are my secret weapon against PMS! They are so delicious, so sinful.. you will want to eat them while all alone with a glass of milk.. or crumble them over a luscious vanilla ice cream.. either way they are unforgettable!
Oven 180 Degrees Celsius
150 normal salted butter
2 dl granulated cane sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1,5 dl cocoa
1,5 dl flour
0,5 baking soda
250 g high quality 70% baking chocolate chopped roughly
1. Cream the sugar, egg and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
2. Mix the cocoa, flour and baking soda in a separate bowl then add to the egg, sugar and vanilla extract mix. Blend with a spoon then with the hand mixer.
3. Add the chopped chocolate then blend with a spoon.
4. Spoon the mixture onto plastic wrapping paper and form into a log and wrap then put into the fridge for at least 2 hours, or the freezer for 30 mins. At this stage you can freeze the dough and get out whenever you have a craving for chocolate ;)
5. Take out the log of chocolate dough and unwrap then chop into 0,5 cm thick discs and spread on a baking sheet (make sure there are spaces in between) then bake for 6 minutes.
6. Take out and let cool before you move them. The cookies only firm up when cooled down.
Now try to eat just ONE!!!!! :D